My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I do when I can't decide between crazy and just plain simple!

Hello and Happy Wednesday!

In my last blog post I made my first outfit pic, which was a bit tricky, but as promised, I managed to find out how to make outfit pics (that aren't blurry or the camera covering my face and I can't even see and stuff huh).

Ohhh, and I also told you that I went to Oxford Circus, but I didn't tell you what I did there. But I'm sure I told you that I'm gonna tell you today what I did there,  and I'm gonna do it RIGHT NOW!

SO the reason why I went to crowdy Oxford Circus is because I had to buy 3 pieces of a certain white blouse. 

WHY???

Because...

It's not just a white blouse.
It's a SIMPLE white blouse.
SOOOOO freakin' simple that you can wear it whatev' ya want with it!

Spring is here, wear the white blouse!!! 
Summer comes, wear the white blouse (and al gusto pull the sleeves up to make yourself look super chillin')
"After summer follows autumn, in that golden time the maidens shall wear the white blouse with a frilly ribbon jacket.", said mother nature.
And in winter pull over a fluffy jersey over the white blouse and to nerdify the look wear big glasses (you know those big glasses that kawaii girls wear and then make the duck mouth?? exactly those glasses. nerdy glasses. huhu.)

After all that cool stuff I just said I finally show you my outfit pics (ATTENTION: white blouse!!)

WHITE BLOUSE + SPRING COORDINATE


Outfit Index:
  • White blouse combined with pink frilly pants.
  • Because those are high-waist pants, I tucked the blouse in, but because  the frill isn't too dominant, it's also cute when the blouse hangs over the pants.
  • I use white lace tights instead of socks to create a balance between different colours and body proportion. 



Outfit Index:
  • Because both the blouse and the overall's colours are neutral, I wear a red ribbon.  Red is a more dominant colour and gives the outfit a feeling. Without anything colourful on my head the outfit would be a bit cold, right? 

Outfit Index:

  • First and most important thing: I tried to imitate a pop art look. lol.
  • As you see it consists of only black and white. But white is dominant. I don't like black as the dominant colour because it makes me look even MORE pale (in a bad way, i mean, haha XD)
  • Also a pro of this outfit is that it looks classy, but you are still able to move awkwardly (see pic bottom right, lol XD) thanks to this handy white blouse and the skirt's nylon belt! haha.



I know, this isn't a complete outfit, but did you know that another pro of that simple white blouse is, that you can wear like numerous super interesting necklaces, without weird looks of people, that you would mostly get when wearing them with lolita clothes or japanese street style. haha. But with a white blouse some crazier accesories are OK if you're just doing normal stuff. 
haha and lol. : ) 

So why a white blouse really is that important:

Because you can combine it with outstanding items, and still look "everday cute".

1+1-1=1

Simple as that.


Have a nice day! CHUUU!

36 comments:

  1. OMG! I love your clothes! here where I live there isn't anything like that! T_T
    Another thing, you are so cute!!! and you look like the japanese singer Moon Kana! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get this blouse? It is so cute, and I was searching for one EXACTLY like this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá, seu blog é fofo!!
    Gostei das postagens...

    xoxo
    Fernanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, very cute ~,~ '3'

    Do you have to learn korean think~??

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww <3 Lovely coordinate *-* Your frilled shorts are very cute ( I was looking for one like that, but in off-white)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i really like you.. i know everyone want to be the anime. and you make their dream come true..

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are do beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. U r much too young to be listening to the kind of remarks that were made to you by that Japanese person! B & act like a young lady, despite ur mother's attempts to make u famous. B urself! & as for u, mother, what is wrong with u? Why would u exploit ur own daughter just to.make money? U r pathetic! I feel sorry for your beautiful, young daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Venus does this because she wants to express herself.

      Delete
  10. Please reply, if u don't mind, I'd love to understand! If that's possible?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This.is disgusting. learn to be yourself and not a faker. snob

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute and tiny! do you diet or exercise?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! I love those frilly pink pants with the blouse. So cute!

    I wish I was skinny too so I could wear such cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are tooooo CUTE! Really cute coordinates you've got posted. I can't help but read the post and remember your voice on your videos. :D Too cute! Do post entries soon again. :]

    - Mai

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely girl *_* I follow you on YT and now I discover your site :*

    I love u! I would like to have a daughter like you (visit my blog and you'll discover why I said daughter :-P)

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nyah, where did you find the pink frilly pants?
    I've been looking for ages for high waist pants like that....
    Also I just discovered you today, and you're so sweet :) I'd love to knit a plushie of you sometime (when I get less busy) if that would be okay! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. あなたはあなたの寝室を示すビデオを作ることができますか?

    ReplyDelete
  18. MissStormyBliss@gmail.comMarch 29, 2012 at 6:07 PM

    You got me interested in kawaii I love you! I'm a brunette with pale olive skin so the right makeup is tricky so I look a little bit better in victorian lolita (my own style lolz! Gothic is too intense...) but I get compliments on how beautiful and classy I look, I like being different and just remember, people who hate are jealous or just don't understand! Its sad we live in a world where people can't be who they truly are without ridicule. I'm homeschooled too! I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. New follower. You are absolutely adorable. I just wished I could make you into a doll and keep you that way forever. xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are so damn cute! I wish I were you. So adorable, just like a doll. You remind me of Sasaki Nozomi - facial features-wise

    ReplyDelete
  21. ビナスちゃんかわいい(o^^o)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please say where this blouse is from, Venus! It's adorable 'v'

    ReplyDelete
  23. amazing picture, looks like your on wonderland :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really really love your style! I find myself becoming more and more interested in the cutey, girly, Lolita look as I'm getting older. Even though I'm 23,I think my mom would be furious at me if I actually started dressing this way (she's already said she thinks it's creepy to dress like a little girl)! Well until I move out, I at least have your blog to keep me going! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I discovered you through an article in an Australian Newspaper. Thought you might like to see the article, it's partly critical of you, however, citing the over sexualisation and exploitation of children. I don't necessarily agree, and you are very cute. So, i thought i should at least say well done for ropagating and encouraging individualism.

    Link to article - iphone.news.com.au/stories/837992/

    Peace,
    Tristan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *propagating and encouraging individualism

      Delete
  26. *propogating and encouraging individualism :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. omg your so lucky i wish i could
    have all those clothes also your super cute man your lucky!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete