My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Chocolate Time!


HELLOW EVERYONE

AND....

HAPPY EASTER ! ! !

Or should I say Happy Easter Tea Time?! ; D
Because yesterday MOMMYand I went to Costa and had fun fun "tea time" with 20oz hot chocolate   and yummy coffee-walnut cake!!



The hot chocolate was seriously HUGE and monsterloaded with whip cream! And the whip cream was sprinkled with cocoa powder! The hot choco was a lot, but I managed it all!
 I know, that I probably could have kept a bit for another DIY choco mask, but sometimes putting things inside works outside as well! 


OMG look!
The cup is bigger than my head! (lololol)
I THINK THAT INSIDE THE CUP IS A JIGGLYPUFF. FOR SURE!

Cake, Reader.
Reader, Cake.
I hope you will get along well! 
The cake has name! It's called: Coffe Walnut Cake!
Tastes even better than the name sounds! It had a creamy topping!
Don't worry, the cake didn't have coffein in it, it's ONLY THE FLAVOR! : D

And...

After a realxing morning tea time we went to  Harrods !

The things in Harrods are cute and soooo lovely, but pretty expensive too!
I saw some awesome bags....like the one which is like a golden basket! Huhu!
I didn't take pics of the store inside, but I tried on a cute outfit from GUESS!


Perfect for summer! 
Actually, I don't even like to expose my skin in summer that much, because of the bad and evil UV rays, which are the strongest during that period of year and can cause cancer and photoaging. And also because I'm not a friend of tanning/sunbathing, you knooooow? But I definitely would wear this outfit with a light jacket or something ...

So we spent a big time of Saturday in Harrods, after all,  it's a huge shopping centre, right?!
They have tons of of cosmetics there, and I tried out many mascaras.....my lashes started looking weird after applying 3 layers of different mascara...But it was fuuun!

♪The day my lashes bathed in mascaraaaaaaaaaaaaa♪
♪shalalalala♪
We also got cute cosmetic products, which I will show you then in my new tutorials! 


Anyways the time passed like ice cream in an 200°C heated oven!! ; D hoho
So outside of the Harrods universe we saw uber cute cakes, but then we decided to lunch something healthier, cause we already had cake in the morning, and seriously, I don't want to turn into pom pom purin's size!!!



So mommy and me like Japanese food, so when we saw a restaurant called "wasabi", we went there to eat a bento! 
I LOVE BENTO!
Mommy had a sushi bento and mine was a chicken katsu bento (pic above)! 
(katsu is short for katsuretsu = cottelette). 
My bento was with edamame salad and japanese rice.  I think that the rice there might be nishiki because of texture and consistence, which I like so much! It was so yummy! : D 

I had a lovely EASTER WEEKEND!
HOW ABOUT YOU?

Anyways, let's have fun and a nice time!
Many puchi chu chu from venus!

16 comments:

  1. the food looks amazing! i love those massive hot chocolates ^^ and cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit, sounds like you had a good time
    <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! What a cute outfit! Did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaaaaaaaay its easter happy easter venus i love your outfit and the food sounds great! but it makes me wonder your religon ima babtist no matter tho! happy easter and keep being ahamazingg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bento look A-MAZING!
    Today I've just been chilling with my boyfriend and setting up our new PC...EASTER GLAMOUR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice top! Might be too-adult-looking though, girl! Take it easy. :) It's really cute though.

    Alright have more fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. With your hyper-energy personality, you need good food and the occasional giant cake slice with large hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! You are the super-coolest blogger I've ever seen! I really love your blog! Mwwaaaaahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be careful on posting revealing clothes. For your age its fun to look at but what about pedos out there lols. Anyway ou seem had a great time. You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, youre so pretty! Hugs from sweden. :) (You can also check my blog if you want! http://julialemon.blogg.se/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had some pretty awesome Godzilla rolls, which are made out of eel.
    I love sushi :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhhh!! That Bento looks so good! I've never had one before ╥﹏╥


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Waaah, you made me so hungry! Cute outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Came across you after reading about you in the paper, I am a bit in awe, but a bit unsure also !, but intrigued- so I am now following you.

    The food sure looks good though ! And the top from Harrods is cute, looks like it could be quite versatile too ! which is always a bonus.

    sophie xox
    sophiemayanne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so cute. I love your cute look better than sexy look. Please take care of yourself, stay healthy. Don't let those mean people who do interviews on TV get you down. As a mother, I understand the special mom and daugther time. Be sure to keep that up even when you are all grown up.

    ReplyDelete