My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Thursday, August 9, 2012

小顔 - Small Face



Hey Guys!

This, is not just a new video, it's my 100th video! Yaaaaay!
And because it's my 100th video, and because so many people requested it, I decided to upload this video where I have no makeup and no circle lenses on . I‘m so happy you like it!

Thank you! ( ❝̆ ·̫̮ ❝̆ )✧

In the comments I saw that there are still so many open questions to this video!
And because YouTube has character limits in the comments, I'll dedicate a whole blog post for your questions! <333

Let's investigate! What is the idea of this video? What is a small face?

小顔 - Kogao - Small Face
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

※ 小 → ko → small
※ 顔 → gao → face

* When talking japanese you say "kao", but combined with "ko" the k softens to a g.

Many of you guys think, that when I say "Let's make our face smaller and prettier with massage" you think "But it's not possible to distort our bones lol".

No way! Did I ever mention BONES in my video? haha
It's all about your skin! To make this process easier I'll show you my favourite pic that explains what Kogao is all about!

This. (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄☝

 See? I think now you understand! Gravitation sucks our skin down to earth causing wrinkles and sagginess. But by doing some exercises you prevent it from constantly being "pulled". That's why grandmother has got more wrinkles than you! Because she spent more time living on earth, her skin has experienced much more gravitation than yours.

When you stay in water for 30 minutes, you can feel the gravitation literally pulling you down to the ground. You just don't feel the strength of gravitation all the time because you're used to it!

So I hope this helped you if you didn't see the purpose in my face exercises♥

Sweet Greetings
Venus

* Credits for the image go to http://www.clp.co.jp/