My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Thursday, September 20, 2012

♥ Autumn Clothes Shopping ♥


Hey everyone!❤⃛(*ૂ❛ัᴗ❛ั*ૂ)

Yesterday I mentioned I will show you my autumn shopping today ♥ yay!
As summer fades and the afternoons are getting cooler, and yeah, that rainy english weather included, I just need warm clothes OK. (๑•ૅૄ•๑)

First of all, soft, thick and warm socks. Hmmmm.  And their cuteness makes them even warmer, softer and thicker!☆


♥Po-po-polka dots!♥
Pink! Light Pink! Black! ☆ One dot! 2 dots! Endless dot! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧


☆I like the pipipipink one the moooost!☆

I also got a cute white blouse♪♫♬


♥♥♥I love poncho designs!♥♥♥
I will wear this with short jeans, cute thick tights and UGGs! ★


★Blue dotted triangle pattern blouse!★
Looks cute with a jeans jacket♥♥♥♥♥


Super comfortable and cute peach coloured (half?)hoodie! ♥ As you can see, only one half of the hoodie is there.
(๑╹ڡ╹) I will wear this with pink frilly shorts for chilling at home! 


♥♥♥Rocking the dolly look♥♥♥

All these items are from Amazon (uk) and I'm still waiting for another item to arrive! Excited☆
Of course I'm going to show it to you in my blog!
Hint: It's for the eyes and lacy! 

This way I'll have mofu♥mofu warm in the rainy english weather ! ʕ̡̢̡ॢ•̫͡ॢ•ʔ̢̡̢

I hope you guys have warm too,
and please look forward to more cutifying, yummyfying and lyrics translations here on my blog!



♡ℒฺℴฺνℯฺ

by Venus