My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bottled Eyeshadow!


Hooohooo, hello every
Remember my blog post about that Super Barbie Pink nail polish? Oh well yeah, so I told you that I bought it with an "3 for 2" promo...uh, right! ^^ This is the 2nd part of it, yeah! Let's continueeeeeee.....

Though it's so simple, this is something I never had or saw before!!
As you see the pic above im holding the item, lol. DId you figure out what it could be? If you dont already know and started guessing know, then don't read the title. SPOILER ALERT, LOL XD 

Basically it has the shape of a small cup, filled with eyeshadow and then you stick in a brush. =_= This just sounds awkward. I mean that the eyeshadow in that bottle fabricated as powder, and the long black stick has a brush on it.
You swipe the brush on your eyelid and makeup is done.


 Supereasyandputinhandbagable.
It's so smooooooooooooooooth hmmhmmhmmmhmh.

They come in a few colours. I can remember seeing gold, brown, pink, silver and black ones. Oh, and of course green. Hehe. 
It's from MAX Factor too, as this promotion was limited on items from them - I like MAX Factor, so yeah, nothing to mock.

I only use eyeshadow sometimes...sometimes. But this might be something I could use more often! 
Looks good with my red and orange lip gloss. But using natural colours, like beige, would be better for an everyday look, I think. tehe

SEEE YOUU!!! SOOOOON!!

12 comments:

  1. oh i love the botteld eye shadow and i have those .. but not alot of colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ALL the outfits in the pics they are really nice you look AAAAAAMAZING !!!! from bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW COME U DON't make vid that much anymore 1st you put 84 and now it is 83 i really like the video on the boss (crying) :( i'm sad now ,but that ok with me and you just plz make more VIDEO IF YOU CAN't couse maybe you cam not working then i uderstand

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anata wa totemo KAWAIII!! Shashin to you tube videos arigato gozaimasu!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a disgusting individual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cum your delete ING your vids huh i sad but its OK bet u don't like us anymore so you'r canceling your videos right (sobbing)

    ReplyDelete
  7. MAKE VID GOSh PLZ JUST MAKE A COUPLE MORE IM DESpARATE FOR BEaUTY <3 ME ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can i get a totoro Plushy like you have in your most recent hair tutorial video? I LOVE TOTORO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O WOW SO MY NAME IS BUNNY BIVENS YOU HAVE ME ON YOUTUBE UR AWESOME IM A FAN OF YOU DONT LISTNIN TO THEM CRACKED OUT DUMB ASS HATERZ YOUR AWESOME YOU ROCK BTW YOUR VERY CUTE SINCERELY BUNNY B, :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3

    ReplyDelete