My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Monday, February 13, 2012

Super Barbie Pink!

New nail polish, huhu ^^


Awww, everything looks better on long nails but it can be really so hard to let them grow out....
And they often break after a certain amount of time!! HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!

I don't use fake long nails because I'm still so young but I try my best at letting my nails grow naturally!
So I do things like various coats of nail polish and shaping my nails to make them stronger, so they don't break and can get longer. Also, filing your nails "rounded" is better than "straight" because the round shape gives a stronger structure.


My Manicure Routine: 

1.- Shaping
2.- Polishing
3.- Base Coat
4.- Nail Polish
5.- Top Coat

Various coats of nail polish form like a protective wall on your nails, which makes them stronger so they don't break! If you choose the right products, then they take good care of your nails and give them elasticity.
That's how I do my nails!

I own different nail polishes, but not all colour suit me well...because my skin is so pale it can be really hard to find nail polish...Black looks too gothic, orange like Halloween, Baby Pink too much like flesh (ewww, but lol  hehe ><), blue looks bit akward...so yeah, colours like red, yellow, forest green or this super barbie pink I got today at Superdrug! yay!
  

I bought it using a promotion: 3 for 2!
This means, if you buy 3 items, you only pay the price of 2! Basically, you get the cheapest item out of 3 free. Isn't this awesoooome? OMG, I tell you guys, only shop with promotions, lol, but it makes more happy, knowing the fact that you get 1 item free! FREEEEE!!!! wohooo! But of course you plan it well, like me for example ; ) hehe, so I choose 2 items for the same price, and the cheapest one is 1£ less expensive than the other 2 and turns free! Yep, yep, yep. That's how ya do it.

Soooo, well yeah that's the first item I choosed! Blog entries about the 2 other items are coming soon, so check out my blog frequently

The colour catched my eye and it was love at first sight (lol) because the colour was soooo bright and spiked out of all the other neutral tones! The polish is from Max Factor, and they call this colour "Disco Pink", but when I saw it, I thought it was the "Super Barbie Pink", lol ^^ But it's so hard to find nice pink tones, especially when I lived in Tenerife there were very few shops that actually sold polish in an acceptable quality...TT_TT And also because I have a pink nail polish which I used pretty often but actually didn't fit my skin tone well, so yeah I'm happy that I found the perfect nail polish colour, so from now on I will wear it often (I think I will wear it ALWAYS though, not "only" often, lol XD)


Looking at this colour makes so happy. It's my "wow" colour. lol. You know when you see something and just wanna say "wooooooooooow. Actually I say something  like "waaaaaaaaaaaw". idk lol XD


22 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you grow natural long nails, won't it be a huge bother if they break? I mean, if you have false nails, they'd probably just pop of whilst real ones probably would hurt when breaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. real nails are so much better than fakes, real nails dont hurt when they break

      Delete
  3. hello :) I just saw your youtube video :) and followed you~

    follow me back ^^ and keep in touch!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are so cute! : D The nails looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gosha
    But natural nails are much more... natural~ Fake nails damage your nails a LOT! and they fall so much that its a hassle to wear them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI venus could u put more make- up tutorial and quick thing what i be doing i'll be looking at your blog well mostly and try to comment of what to say and yahh ,AND YOUR MY 1st guru(wink) hope u got this message and i'm not a stalker and i don't mind your voice or how u act ♥ me from BUNNY AGAIN (\/)
    =(';')=
    (||) PS: IF U EVERY WONDER plz MAKE A video on me !! love BUNNY

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah u delete my comment yeah -WOOHOO !!!! ☺ ♥ from meeee !!! PS: AND 1 THING BYEEEee HOPE YOU STILL HAVE MORE EVENT IN LONDONNn !! :D >○< (wink) BY BUNNY

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH jk :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You payed 17 bucks each month 4 your blog it would be better to use the free 1 (just telling u ).♫9486 by jessica

    ReplyDelete
  12. y u make those kind of videos i don't think they intrest people in utube ,like the 2 new videos on the pale faces and the music vid "the boss" just telling how i feel about this concern.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a goddess

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brittany TillotsonMarch 24, 2012 at 7:56 AM

    U r so freakin adorable! I wish i had the oppotunity to meet u. U would be fun to shop with.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just want to say, I love all Japanese fashion as well and your blog is very adorable. I wish I had the guts to show my obsession out in public. I hope you know that I look up to you and hope you continue to do what you want. ^ - ^ Don't let those rude comments get you down.

    I mean really...so you like Japan a lot? You're not wapanese or a faker. What about all those girls that are obsessed with looking like Those starved fake celebrities? They need to take a look at their own life before bashing others.

    さようたら~!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awh you are just the cutest thing I've ever seen! I wish I could afford cute dresses like yours. I only have one gothic Lolita dress and it was 100 bucks. Wore Otto prom. Keep doing what you do. You're absolutely adorable!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweetie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a great colour! You should use OPI Nail Envy if you want to grow your nails, it makes them really strong. :) It's all I use to grow my nails, and they get really long: www.ynails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are too beautiful, I adore you, continue that you makes <3

    ReplyDelete