My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Chinese New Year Festival - London!

Hello Everyone!

Last Sunday, Mommy and I visited the Chinese New Year festival in London!

There was a parade of which I took a lot of pictures! 


 Not only Chinese people were participating in the parade! ≧(´▽`)≦



I kinda like the bunny costume, lol (>_<);;




The stage was reserved for the important people!





This looks sooo difficult...@___@




This years chinese zodiac is dragon!


Mommy and I had a lot fun, but the weather was extremely cold and since we didn't want to catch a cold, we went home in the afternoon! >.<

I wish you all Happy New Year! 

8 comments:

  1. You're pretty good with a camera...and just pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looked fun to be there! Where I live, we don't hold parades, and even if we did, not many people would probably go because my community likes to keep to themselves lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your style of performing :D So cute and funny xD I have a lot of fun when I watch your posts on YT, and read here :)
    By the way:
    How old are you?
    I'm curious :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh i did not know that here a chinese new year in london ! (\/)
    (';')

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hello again could your make more vids , and i love them and u already made 4 more great 4 u ! Plz if u see this message plz try 2 make more ! Plus i like your accent and i did'nt know u could speak 4 languages u r so talented this is from BUNNY (\/)
    =(';')= ♥ from meee.PS U R GORGEUS AND IM NOT A STaLKER your just amazing ,so KAWaii !

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEllo this is from me again plz see this message BY BUNNY u made more vids and do you have a facebook fanpage i'll try 2 look in the decriptsion boxs .. or something yahh srry if i spell different i'm also asian too (';')!!!♥ ♥♥♥♥♥◄ i wish u could live by mee =( .

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your 15 i'd did not know that you should make a video on your age and i'm 12 year old im in 6th grade sign from bunny (';') i'll put more comment in here byee and put more hairstyles byee again !

    ReplyDelete