My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Thursday, July 25, 2013

♥ Day 3/100 ♥ Clean Eating Challenge

Heyaaaa!

Intake & Exercise for Day 3 of my 100 day clean eating challenge!

- Breakfast-
- Rosehip tea
- 2 scrambled eggs
- Fruit salad made of 1/2 grapefruit, 2 apricots & 1 peach

 - Lunch -
- Omelette made of 3 eggs & spiced with basil, nutmeg, chilli flakes and pepper
- 75g Kapusta 

- Dinner -

Okay, so imma explain u:

Today, mom was worried about me and took me to the mental hospital so I could talk to a psychologist.

The psychologist said that I don't need any medication because I'm absolutely alright! ^.^

But he said that I'm a stressed & sleep deprived teenager, so that's why I should sleep 10 hours a day and consider doing some relaxing things like going to the spa
They also measured my blood sugar. The meter said "4", which is perfectly fine. I thought it was either really high or low :( lol!

But I couldn't go home as early as expected & my phone battery died! >.< We were in a really nice and calm room, and there was a super friendly assistant lady who offered us tea and sandwich! Before, she asked me if I eat healthy and I said that I always eat healthy but maybe too much sweets & since monday I'm on a 100 day clean eating challenge! I was worried that the sandwich wouldn't be "clean", but the assistant was soooo nice she brought one with wholegrain bread and chicken breast tikka. Yaaaay! And the day was rescued!

 Also at home I had rosehip tea and an apricot because my stomach had the rumblies that only an apricot could satisfy >.<

- Snack -

- Coffee with 100ml skimmed milk
- 10 raisins

post signature

14 comments:

  1. 5eggs in a single day is really too much, because eggs contains a lot of cholesterol... so one x day is enough :)
    try to enrich your diet with some cereal bread, red meat (at least once a week) and some fish :)
    good luck with your diet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not necessarily true. She's young, and eggs are great as a protein source. Has a good fat source too.

      Delete
    2. Actually that was disproven several years back, you'd need to eat a lot more than five eggs in a day before it became a problem.
      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7882850.stm

      Delete
  2. woow!!! i shoud imitate your clean eating challenge... i think i'm gonna make it 150 days!!! i don't want to go to a diet cause i wanna lose weight so i'll eat healthy!!! >_< <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make really creative meals! they look really yummy! yay for clean eating <3

    [cute weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Venus, I know you say you're planning to eat healthily to become healthier, which is absolutely great! But the amount of food you're eating will no doubt also result in weight-loss. I'm not sure if you want to lose weight (I definitely think you don't need to though) but I would advise you to perhaps eat some more carbohydrate in particular - provided it is wholegrain - and some healthy fats too (e.g. avocado, and oily fish with omega 3 fatty acids) as this will give you a more balanced diet, some more calories and therefore more energy!

    Unfortunately I used to have an an eating disorder and what you are eating so far during this clean eating challenge is actually very similar to what I was eating when I was very ill. :(

    I hope you understand my concern! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola,angelic,soy de Paraguay,y soy un lector nuevo en tu blog,también veo tus vídeos en youtube,me pareces muy simpática ^_^ saludos...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work Venus~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Das sieht so lecker aus ^.^
    But don't you get bored with egg? :D

    Jade

    *big hugs to you*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes, and Good Luck! And I agree with the Psychologist, "You're absolutely alright!". You're just an "artist"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Venus be careful! Maybe I'm not right, but you might be eating too many eggs! I heard you should only eat one a day, or else maybe your cholesterol will rise! D: Maybe try just egg-white instead? But otherwise good job!!! <3

    ReplyDelete