My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Friday, July 26, 2013

♥ Day 4/100 ♥ Clean Eating Challenge


Intake & Exercise for Day 4 of my 100 day clean eating challenge!

- Breakfast -
- 40g oats with 100ml skimmed milk, topped with an apricot and 10g raisins <3
- Coffe with 100ml skimmed milk

- Lunch -
- 130g lean beef 
- 40g Organic brown rice soba noodles
- 1/2 grapefruit

- Dinner - 
Salad made of 
- 5 Celery sticks cut in halves
- 1 red pepper
- 40g rocket salad
- 150g plain natural fat free yogurt

My mom liked how the salad looked so I made her one too! Yaaay ^.^

- Snacks -
- Rosehip tea & an apricot

 - Rosehip tea and 40g prunes
- Exercise -
Carrying around my tripod & camera for 1 and a half hour! lol

post signature

6 comments:

  1. So nice!!!! Thanx for posting, since I am doing this challenge too and you inspire me to not give up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really amazing :D but in the time of this challenge you didn't fell hungry? Greetings from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nom nom nom <3 I think this has been your best day so far! All looks so yummy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. かわいい もっと見たい!^^

    ReplyDelete