My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

♥Day 2/100♥ - Clean Eating Challenge

Hey everyone!
It's day 2 of my clean eating challenge! So far things have been going surprisingly smooth! ^.^ Or should I say...clean! Haha *drums*
Intake & Exercise for Day 2

-Breakfast-
  - Scrambled banana & egg white
- About 80 - 90g of greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberries

And this is my mom's breakfast o.o
Sausage, hash brown & bread: I can't believe moms cooking all these unclean foods right when I'm trying to eat healthy! Kyaaa >_< 

But, hey, I was nowhere near tempted to eat that stuff! 
Because if you think about it...a sausage isn't really that yummy! O_o

- Lunch -
- Omelette made of 3 eggs, filled with 1 cup broccoli
- 1/2 Grapefruit

- Dinner -
 
- A cup of rosehip tea
- About 80 - 90g of greek yogurt
- A peach
- And a banana <3

I didn't feel like eating dinner today, but because skipping meals is bad I decided to just have something light ^_^
And...
- Snacks -
 - 2 Apricots
- 100ml Grape Juice

I didn't take pictures of the snacks today, but I'll definitely do that from now on! : )
- Exercise -
I didn't go to the gym today because it was already too late when I had time (11pm!) >.<
post signature

8 comments:

  1. Very good^.^

    Venus, Venus, Venus, Go!! Yeah\^.^/
    Gut gemacht :))

    LG, Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing that you don't skip meal anymore: it's not only unhealty, but it even makes you fatter! Because (I hope it's understandable cause I'm French >3<) it will make your metabolism down and when you eat the next meal, it will take more calories!!! >3<

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is FALSE that "starvation mode" begins if you miss a single meal... true starvation mode begins after about 3 days - we have about 3 days worth of sugars in our muscles and liver, after those are exhausted, we go to our fats. Anyway it takes about 3 days of starving... not missing 1 meal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. das sieht alles so lecker aus *A* x33 besonders das mit den blaubeeren >u<

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmmmm ;p
    http://tenebris-tene.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, cool :)
    Venus, you must be strong ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmmm... Your dinner looks yummu! ♥

    ReplyDelete