My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Monday, July 22, 2013

♥ Day 1/100 ♥ Clean Eating Challenge

Hey my fairies! 
Today I'm finished with the 1st day of my 100 Day Clean Eating Challenge. Yay!

Here's my intake & exercise:

Breakfast
"Pancakes"made with 2 egg whites, 1 banana and protein powder (note: I will not use the protein powder anymore since this counts as a "processed food")
Baked in 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil.
Additionally I had 200ml apple juice and a cup of rosehip tea.

Lunch
I forgot to eat lunch because I was so busy! ;_;

Dinner
Thai Broccoli & lean beef curry (made by mom <3) 
Of that I had about 1 cup broccoli and 1 ounce lean beef. 

Snack
120ml apple juice

 ☆ Exercise 
(cardio)
30min Elliptical  
20min Gym Escalator 
35min Treadmill 
calories burned in total =520
+
 Quick 10min strength training with each 2kg dumbbells.
post signature