My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Monday, July 22, 2013

♥ Day 1/100 ♥ Clean Eating Challenge

Hey my fairies! 
Today I'm finished with the 1st day of my 100 Day Clean Eating Challenge. Yay!

Here's my intake & exercise:

Breakfast
"Pancakes"made with 2 egg whites, 1 banana and protein powder (note: I will not use the protein powder anymore since this counts as a "processed food")
Baked in 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil.
Additionally I had 200ml apple juice and a cup of rosehip tea.

Lunch
I forgot to eat lunch because I was so busy! ;_;

Dinner
Thai Broccoli & lean beef curry (made by mom <3) 
Of that I had about 1 cup broccoli and 1 ounce lean beef. 

Snack
120ml apple juice

 ☆ Exercise 
(cardio)
30min Elliptical  
20min Gym Escalator 
35min Treadmill 
calories burned in total =520
+
 Quick 10min strength training with each 2kg dumbbells.
post signature

11 comments:

  1. Good luck on your challenge, Venus! I believe in you~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW, that is awesome, especially the exercise part. Today i walked my Pom in the park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. one down, 99 to go ~^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Ill try out the challenge too! Its so hard to eat healthier since everything is so tempting TT_TT It could help to know that someone around my age is doing the same thing though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't skip meals! Even if you're busy. It will slow down your metabolism. And I think you ate to little calories. Calories are your friends and give you energy! :D
    It's really great that you want to eat healthier, but don't overdo it! Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the post! i go to your blog like, everyday!!! kawaii power!

    ReplyDelete
  7. please tell us how much you lost after 100 days and maybe a before+ after photo? it will gelp alot!

    ReplyDelete