My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Friday, April 6, 2012

I will hide Easter cupcakes in your garden!


HELLO! AHHH! *HUG HUG HUG HUG* 

How have you been? 
Oh, thanks, I'm EXCELLENT, no, nooo, BRILLIANT!!!
Well, since you've done this long way to my blog, I'd like to offer you a cup of tea. 
Here you go!
Oh, I love you
Ah, this is actually camomile tea. I haven't got anything different at home. Excuse-moi
Oh, be careful, It might be too hot. TOOO HOT!!! 
OMG YOU SPILLED THE TEA GFDZJGJBKUZG
Don't worry, I'm not angry. It's just the carpet of this blog entry.
Swipe ya cursor and it's clean. See? Isn't that bad : D

ohohoho

I'd LOVE to offer you some homemade cupcakes, but I just got some new tools from....

parapara bam bam, ohhhhh yeah:

  IKEA!  

Ikea is kawaii, I think! I go shopping there since i'm 7 years old, I think! WOW!
The reason I think that Ikea is kawaii is BECAUSE...they have many cute items in pastel colours, cute patterns and shapes...and when you dress cute, your home should look cute too, right? After all, it's not home sweet home, when it would be bitter. Home bitter home. I wouldn't wanna go home if it's cold and dark in my nest (made of wire) . But I like going home having cuteness in my nest (made of cotton candy) . Oh yeah. : D

Oh, right, CUPCAKES!!!

Don't worry, theres only a very tiny possibility I forgot what I'm going to talk about.......
The basic for baking cupcakes! I couldn't bake cupcakes because there wasn't any basic for cupcakes in my kitchen's cupboard...But now there is!! And it's cute! CUTE CUPCAKE BASIC!

So anyway, what's the mots important for baking cupcakes besides the recipe?
Cupcake Molds! They are a part of the cupcake basic, you know? 
Guess what, they are from iiiiikeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa! And they look CUTE! VERY CUTE! SUPER MEGA ULTRA CUTE!
But not only that, they are made of silicon, yeah! SUPER SILICON! YEAHHH!
So this means I can use them more than just once, and it's also muchy muchy easier to push out the cupcakes (if you feel like......)



Well, with silicon cupcake moulds life never gets boring! Especially not when that mould is pink and flawaahh shaped! ✿



My favorite part of making cupcakes is making the topping!
Especially the icing is very omnomnomnomom. But as everything has a price, yumminess costs calories.

ehehehe.....


And as I told you before, the topping is my favourite part, you can guess that I like, no I LOVE mking the topping AS CUTE AS POSSIBLE!  (cuteness is unlimited, I think, but whatevvveerrr rawr, meow)

Anyway, TADAAAAAAAAAAAA!


I always wanted to have a piping bag to make my cupcakes uber cute! But now, EVEN BETTER, it has got caps in cute shapes! OMG, my cupcakes will look like princesses, I have to start giving them names, awww, sob sob


What an artistic snapshot of mine! : D Well, still just piping bag caps, but good piping bag caps. Oh wait, there's something SERIOUSLY WRONG. Ö.Ö I mean CUTE PIPING BAG CAPS! : D


And another think I like in IKEA is the nomy swedish food! Ohoho
I love seafood, such as prawns! Yay!
Oh, and I have NO CLUE what kind of bread that was but I think it must be rye...hm. Yeah I guess so.
Anyway, very nomy sandwich! : D


Today is Good Friday! WOHOOO, EASTER HOLIDAY! I wear a fluffy white parka because I'm a easter bunny! I will hide Easter cupcakes in your garden! or flower beet! or bath tub! or or even in your bag of crisps! or in your tea pot! 

BE AWARE, VENUS' CUPCAKES CAN BE ANYWHERE!

made in london


6 comments:

  1. Venus, you made my day. Your silly writing always makes for a good laugh.

    Have a good Friday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend from Sweden said Ikea swedish food is so much more amazing than what we have here in the US! I wish I could try! >__<

    ReplyDelete
  3. this mad me laugh thanks for blog cupcakes awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cupcakes... i have to buy something like this... and sorry for this tea...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ouh wow i wanna see a tutorial or this makeup its amazing ^^

    and also CUPCAKE ! ^^

    ReplyDelete