My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Thursday, September 20, 2012

♥ Autumn Clothes Shopping ♥


Hey everyone!❤⃛(*ૂ❛ัᴗ❛ั*ૂ)

Yesterday I mentioned I will show you my autumn shopping today ♥ yay!
As summer fades and the afternoons are getting cooler, and yeah, that rainy english weather included, I just need warm clothes OK. (๑•ૅૄ•๑)

First of all, soft, thick and warm socks. Hmmmm.  And their cuteness makes them even warmer, softer and thicker!


Po-po-polka dots!
Pink! Light Pink! Black! ☆ One dot! 2 dots! Endless dot! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧


I like the pipipipink one the moooost!

I also got a cute white blouse♪♫♬


I love poncho designs!
I will wear this with short jeans, cute thick tights and UGGs!


Blue dotted triangle pattern blouse!
Looks cute with a jeans jacket


Super comfortable and cute peach coloured (half?)hoodie! ♥ As you can see, only one half of the hoodie is there.
(๑╹ڡ╹) I will wear this with pink frilly shorts for chilling at home! 


Rocking the dolly look

All these items are from Amazon (uk) and I'm still waiting for another item to arrive! Excited
Of course I'm going to show it to you in my blog!
Hint: It's for the eyes and lacy! 

This way I'll have mofumofu warm in the rainy english weather ! ʕ̡̢̡ॢ•̫͡ॢ•ʔ̢̡̢

I hope you guys have warm too,
and please look forward to more cutifying, yummyfying and lyrics translations here on my blog!



ℒฺℴฺνℯฺ

by Venus