My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Friday, September 7, 2012

Who is Venus on Instagram?

 Since there are many, many convincing posers on Instagram, I thought of writing a blog entry to proof that I am me. (I‘m also going to put the link of this post in my Instagram description!)

MY ONLY & OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM
venus_angelic



!!WARNING!!
There might be posers who sound very convincing



Venus_Angeliic, with two "ii" is a poser and keeps confusing my fans.

I wanted to take action to stop the posers because:

1.- It‘s disrespectful towards my fans
2.- It‘s crushing my time because I need to explain my confused fans who is me.
3.- It‘s not alright robbing someones personality. Please be and love who you are and not pretend to be someone else!



↑↑↑ THIS is a poser ↑↑↑

I'm very sorry for all this confusion, and I hope you now know my real Instagram!
Please everyone, take care on the internet

MY ONLY & OFFICIAL INSTAGRAM
venus_angelic