My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Friday, September 7, 2012

London Fashion's Night Out 2012


Hello my fashionable avocado! 

Yesterday, the 6th of Semptember 2012, I went to Fashion's Nigh Out in London! 
Wohoo!

★Read here what I did and saw during that time★


First I went to the Roger Vivier Boutique because that‘s the place I got the invitation to! 
They had pralines, rose tea, and these yummy strawberry cream & jam biscuits!

Besides yummy stuff, shoes and bags, they also did Tasseography.
I wanted to take part in the Tasseography, but I‘m only 15 yet and for some mystical reason you can only do it if you're 18. Ok, 3 years more and I can go and let my future be read out of tea leafs. Can‘t wait, wohoo! hehehehe


Trying on Roger Vivier flats.
Those are the special "Limited Edition Metallic Rose Gomette Ballerinas"

There were purple falts too, they really matched with my cardigan and tights.
Btw, purple is the trend colour of winter 2012♥


Model gets her hair done during the photoshoot.
That‘s because it‘s a PR shoot for the hair dresser Errol Douglas live in the La Perla store♥♥♥
The photographer of the fashion shoot also took a picture of me for the FNO website! *blush*


Living mannequin in La Perla‘s display window.


Aww they were sooo nice! The La Perla shop assistant even greeted me with refreshing Lemongrass water. 
I love lemongrass, it‘s like my favourite spice ever♥


Aww a strawberry macaron! I love macarons!

The shop assistants were very friendly and they showed me their bra and undie collections!
Guess what? Their all Japanese inspired, most of them are Kabuki style. So elegant♥
Well I didn't take any pictures of me wearing the underwear, hehe



Ok, I did take pictures but not gonna show them! bleehh : P

Instead of me wearing underwear take a look at the Marni (Yes, yes, Marni and not Armani, many ppl get confused with that lol) coat from this year's winter collection!


My favourite part about this coat are the colour and the collar.
You can fold the collar up so it's like a "turtleneck" and tighten the belt (which is hidden under the collar when not folded) around your neck. 


The coat fit perfectly, except the belt around my waist which was too big. :(


Otherwise, I think it goes perfectly with my red shoes which I‘m wearing in the pic.
Recently I started to like red! hehe

But my favourite coat was definitely this one:


This coat came with a belt too - a belt that was too big for my waist - again.
So the shop assistant gave me a separate belt, not included with the jacket and BAM! it fit perfectly.
Also, the style of this separate belt goes well with this coat, which is harder to do with the red jacket because of it‘s design (but of course you can get a tailor to modify the belt). 


What I REALLY like about this jacket is - that you can wear it with almost anything because of the neutral design.


The coat looks great without the belt too - another thing I'm loving about the design.


Trying on high heels in the Louis Vuitton store.
(Note the Marni balloon, lol)



They are from the most recent Louis Vuitton fashion show.
Would you think that they are comfortable? Of course, they are! I could walk in them four HOURS.
Seriously, those are the most comfortable and good looking high heels ever.


There were black ones too, and I usually don't like brown shoes, but these brown high heels were just sooo different♥ Probably because they remind me of doll shoes♥♥♥


Next stop: Escada!
Pink! I  pink! And this is just such a nice bright pink.


Hmmm comfortable♥♥♥


My favourite top/dress. Wearable with tights, jeans and leggings, heels, ballerinas, boots...everything!
I love these kinds of clothes you can just "jump in" and look great ♥ lol
That‘s really practical when you have these total girl moments like:

"OMMMMG I don't have enough clothes!! TT_TT"


A cute girl who works at the Ted Baker store and was wearing green circle lenses (!!♥) handed out fish and chips made of white chocolate packed in fashionable Ted Baker "newspaper".

 ...then the clock hand pointed to 9(pm)
And I went hoooome....
By tube. 
London's tube is fast and very clean. Wohoo!

Yesterday, the 6th of Semptember 2012, I went to Fashion's Nigh Out in London! 
It was super duper fun and interesting.

Thank you for reading♥

Sweet Greetings,
by Venus