My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Friday, August 31, 2012

HOW TO CUTIFY! #1 Strawberry Basket

Hello my crafty pepperonis!


If you saw my new video about how to cutify your boring notebook, then you already know that I got really crafty recently! 


Well, I always loved crafting since I was a little kiddie, lol!
See this basket made by 10-year-old-Venus!  ♥
I‘m still using this basket for storing pens, pencils, erasers, etc. on my desk. ^^

But I thought that this basket needs a bit more "pop"!

★So I‘m showing you how I cutified this basket in less than 5 minutes!★


That‘s what I used: A pink band from a sewing supply store, and a strawberry motive which once fell of from a hair band!


The basket has opening, in which I'm looping the band trough. ♥

  

When I finished looping trough all openings, it looked like this ↑


Then I tie one ribbon...


And out of the first ribbon I'm creating another one!

Double Ribbon! 


Luckily I was able to use normal all purpose glue for the strawberry, It still holds, yippie! ٩꒰⍢ ꒱۶


Just press it for a few minutes, to make sure it REALLY holds, otherwise it might fall of in the middle of the night and you have to call a monster hunter because you read too much scary stuff, lol!


Annnd voila! It's already cutified, in less than 5 minutes! 
In less then 5 minutes, have some fun and a cuter desk!  (Oh, and of course I also reused the strawberry from the broken hair band, it would be such a waste to throw it away!)

I hope that this little blog entry inspires you to discover more ways of cutifying things!

Hope you have fun, and expect more crafty ideas from Venus‘s laboratory! ; D

Sweet Greetings♡
Venus