My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Monday, July 29, 2013

Clean Eating Challenge: The next level!

Hey, heeeey, heya!

As I mentioned in a post before, I decided to make this week more challenging, followed by an even more difficult fasting week! 

Observing the first week, I noticed that my intakes include more fruit than veggies o3o
If I wanna do REALLY well (and I want to! ^^) I will have to limit fruits to 2-3 servings a day & make space for MOAR broccoli & spinach!

 Dried fruits like my beloved raisins or plums are also a no-go! They've already been processed, so I can't consider those as entirely "clean".  
Today, I was so, SO tempted to have dried apricots with my coffee, but luckily I was smart enough and turned to egg whites. Yaaay! 

Saying that, I'm cutting out all grains and instead try to focus more on protein and healthy fats.
To get more protein, I will also consider drinking egg whites from now on!

I decided to do a fast after this week, because I feel like you need at least 2 weeks so your body can adjust to the better, healthy stuff & do a detox then, to get rid of all the toxins! My preparation for the detox week starts on Friday, becaaaause then I have to start eating lighter stuff so my blood levels don't drop like BAM! when there's no food >3< 

AND, of course I will keep you guys updated everyday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment