My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Monday, July 29, 2013

♥ Day 8/100 ♥ Clean Eating Challenge

Intake & Exercise for day 8 of my 100 day clean eating challenge!

- Breakfast -
- 2 Bananas
- 1 large orange

Note: Ooops! I guess I had too much fruit again. Also, I wanted to quit eating bananas....but, it was so early in the morning (5am) and I totally forgot about what I planned to do! I was half asleep and saw those two bananas, and all I could think was "BEWNANAS. OMNOMNOMNOM" @_@...

 - Lunch -
- Cod Liver 
- Raw spinach leaves

 - Dinner -
- Raw spinach leaves
- Celery
- About 130g plain organic yogurt

-Snacks-
- Rosehip Tea
- 1 Saturn peach

- Coffee with 100ml skimmed milk
- 2 egg whites

Exercise - Today was cardio day!
Elliptical - 35min (200 calories burned)
Staircase - 18min (150 calories burned)
Walking on the treadmill - 25min (100 calories burned)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment