My Latest Video

Popular Posts

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Clean Eating Challenge: Pimples!?

 Everybody gets pimples, including me. But...since the past few days, my skin is BREAKING OUT. 
Pimples on my chin, forehead, and even on places I never had pimples before: ...MY CHEEKS!

So, what does this have to do with changing your eating habits?
Isn't clean eating supposed to be wonderful for your skin, hair, nails, basically everything in and on you?

Now it might sound a bit confuzzling...
 When I used to munch on chocolate my face was basically pimple free, and now since I'm steaming veggies and piling up on fruit & yogurt my face breaks out.(And nope I'm not allergic to anything I eat!)

The thing that is happening right now is called a ~detoxification process~ and that is because all the toxins of processed stuff like chocolate and croissants gets purged out of my skin! 
Old, bad skin cells get killed, new, good skin cells loaded with the benefits of broccoli, blueberries and whole grains emerge! After one or two weeks, my skin will be the most most glowiest, shiniest & 
freshest as ever! 

It's not only the skin scrubs & washes, facial creams & make up that are responsible for a porcelain like visage, but more what YOU put INTO your body, obviously! <3
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment